Car Repairs, Servicing and MOT in Chatham
At Lordswood Motorist Centre we have been serving the local communities of Lordswood and Walderslade since 1985. We have grown into a large workshop with MOT bays, car and heavy vehicle lifts and full diagnostic service.
We offer a genuine alternative to costly main dealer repairs using industry-leading tools and main dealer trained staff so your car is repaired quickly and professionally. Our body repair service allowing us to be your one-stop shop in Medway. Our paint scheme allows us to expertly match any colour while also dealing with your insurance company for that added peace of mind.
We maintain a 5-star customer service approach towards all our customers with free MOT and service reminders, customer waiting and toilet facilities and pick up and collecting from the local area.
- Sam HooperFacebook, December 2019They know their onions! Fully recommend, thanks Lewis!
- SallyR-73Yell, December 2019Took my car in after it started to judder and the engine malfunction light came on. Despite being very busy the problem was identified and fixed the same day. I was kept up to date via phone. Very happy with the service and price.
- Rupert Keppel-PalmerFacebook , December 2019We have three cars and have had all of them looked after by Lewis and his colleagues at Lordswood Motoris Centre for the last 18 months or so, after trying to find a decent garage near us for a long-term relationship. Excellent, consistent and professional service all the time - with transparent and reasonable pricing on work carried out. So much so that I phoned Lewis up after one job asking whether he'd made a mistake on the invoice !!! Wouldn't think of going anywhere else now. ... Read More
- Paul JohnsonGoogle, December 2019Remapped my vehicle and fitted a performance exhuast for a competitive price.
- Gaz PlayzGoogle, December 2019Had problems with my DPF on my other half's Ford Kuga, engine warning light on and lack of power. Attempted to get it fixed by another garage as was in the area but they were useless. Lordswood Motorist Centre had a look and sorted it without any issues. Down to earth guys in there too. Cheers
- Simon ClareyGoogle, December 2019Called up for last minute mot as I didn’t realise it ran out they managed to fit me in same day and have now said I’ll get a reminder from them next year so I won’t have this issue again , tip top service from them will pass on to family and friends
- Stan HomewoodGoogle, December 2019Fixed my leaking vauxhall with minimal fuss.
- Dwayne CooperGoogle, December 2019Used this garage as they were competitive with price to local places on tyres and i also had a suspension noise two other garages couldn’t cure but said was ok , they found the issue within 45 mins and was fixed on the same day ! Would highly recommend
- Allan DavisGoogle, December 2019Always great service and the fact i can wait always helps.
- Hugo ChambersGoogle, December 2019Fitted my tyres for me and replaced my brakes